Terms of Service
This website is supported by subscriptions sold to individual users. By using this site you agree that:
- You will not share your UserID and password with other users. In organizations where more than one person uses this website, each user is required to subscribe (discounted rates are available for unlimited users within and organization).
- You will not publish information obtained from this site, either in print or on another website without Capitol Enquiry?s express written permission.
You also acknowledge that copyright laws apply to use of this site.
Authorized users may:
- View the information on screen.
- Print paper copies for individual or personal use.
- On an occasional basis:
- Reproduce limited quantities of the data for internal or interoffice distribution or use only.
- Distribute small portions in memoranda and reports for internal use, selected clients, or court filings.
Users may not:
- Share their password or allow access to non-subscribers.
- Make copies or transmit the contents of this website in its entirety or in substantial part.
- Link this website into a network of any kind unless authorized to do so.
- Republish, distribute, or sell the contents of this website in any manner that would violate copyright laws.